GO NAVY!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Have you guys seen the special uniforms/helmets Navy is wearing for this game? Pretty cool idea, the uniforms feature "battleship gray" and the font from the ships, and the helmets have pictures of different ships, with each position group having a specific ship relative to their role on the team. My Navy buddies are pretty stoked about them.
http://m.navysports.com/m/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/113015aaa.html

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Go Marines! Carry those squids to victory once again! Seriously though, I want to give special thanks to ALL participants on both sides who help keep my family and nation safe. Lex and Nuke (and all others on this board who have answered the call) thanks for your service too. Every year I get goose bumps anticipating this game. Without a doubt, the single best tailgating / game watching experience I ever had was the only Army-Navy game I was lucky enough to attend in Philly about 18 years ago. It is rivalry like no other. COFH has its own place in my heart, but there is no hate in this rivalry. Maybe the word hate could be replaced with respect and it would fit. The atmosphere was humorous, wholesome, and passionate. It was interesting. At most away games, a visiting fan can feel a little uneasy on the opponents campus. Not so at this game. I felt so safe, even though I was a guest of a West Point grad.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
CWCLe4eWcAApTKY.jpg

CWCKCBkWEAANjfg.jpg

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Boy. You guys turn on Jeff Monken like he robbed your uninsured hometown savings & loan, and he is the GT guy.