Get ready for Clemson!

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I have a question for season ticket holders going to the game (and yes, I'm over 60, so this question may seem similar to you younger fans). I received mine in an email with instructions on how to download them into My Wallet. However, the instructions show a QR code on the "ticket". What I downloaded does not have a code, just a contactless payment symbol. Is that adequate, or have I missed something along the way? I would hate to get to MB and have trouble getting in.

slugboy

Staff member
I have a question for season ticket holders going to the game (and yes, I'm over 60, so this question may seem similar to you younger fans). I received mine in an email with instructions on how to download them into My Wallet. However, the instructions show a QR code on the "ticket". What I downloaded does not have a code, just a contactless payment symbol. Is that adequate, or have I missed something along the way? I would hate to get to MB and have trouble getting in.
I think that’s a Mercedes-Benz feature. If you have a new-ish iPhone or Android, it has something called “NFC” (near field communication”.
You put your ticket in the wallet, bring it up to the scanner, and instead of using an optical scan it sends the same code through radio frequency. The people at the gates will help you with it if you look confused. It’s not hard to look confused—I’ve done it before ;)

And if you already understand that stuff, then the shorter answer I should have given is “yeah, it works”

If you just can’t bring yourself to do that, you can print a copy of the ticket with an optical code and they’ll scan that.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
I think that’s a Mercedes-Benz feature. If you have a new-ish iPhone or Android, it has something called “NFC” (near field communication”.
You put your ticket in the wallet, bring it up to the scanner, and instead of using an optical scan it sends the same code through radio frequency. The people at the gates will help you with it if you look confused. It’s not hard to look confused—I’ve done it before ;)

And if you already understand that stuff, then the shorter answer I should have given is “yeah, it works”

If you just can’t bring yourself to do that, you can print a copy of the ticket with an optical code and they’ll scan that.
It works through a bluetooth type frequency All my season tix were like that.