• Georgia by 7-13

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Georgia by 14+

Votes: 122 78.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately I think UGAg’s defense and special teams outscores Tech 21-7. Final will be something like 48-7 depending on how they weigh out the importance of getting good reps before LSU, beating Tech as bad as possible, and reducing injury risk.

The Rev.

Georgia Tech Fan
I met up today with some old friends including one discontented UgA fan who predicted that Georgia would only win 28-10.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
We need a truckload of the magic equalizer: turnovers.

If we can get 6 turnovers, we can win.

The other thing we need is for Brown to go long on every play and for Graham to chuck it to him on every play. No way UGa can cover him for 60 minutes. Will that work? Unlikely but playing it safe will not produce a win. We have to go for broke. I'd rather lose 52-0 going for broke than losing 38-7 playing it safe.
Might want to sub Cottrell in for him every couple plays so he can catch his breath.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
The Gamecocks had the ball way less than the Mutts, way less passing and rushing yardage as well. They held the Mutts to 50% on 3rd down and collected 4 Mutt turnovers. I think we have a chance if we can limit Swift in the running game. I picked up on a Gagger rumor that the poor showings by Fromm in the Carolina and Kentucky games was because he was nursing a sore throwing shoulder that got dinged in the Tennessee game. Get a few hard licks on him like Mickey Andrews had his Seminole defenders do, and get that boy's jersey real dirty and his passing game will falter. If we can get after their A**, we can shock the world. Let's get it done JACKETS!!! THWg!!!

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Picked with my heart, not my head. But upon review, I’m not sure it’s as far fetched as we might think. They’re favored by 28, but have only scored 28+ in four of their eleven games. Two of those were against Murray St. and Arkansas State. So twice this year have they score 28+ on a Power 5 opponent.

If they somehow turn it over...maybe 3 times...and we play smart and DON’T turn it over, we could win some ugly little upset like 17-16. Stranger things have happened...

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
When our defensive line is as small and as young as it is vs a huge dwag OL. It’s not gonna be pretty. 49-14 uga.

Hoping for some miracles and will be cheering my *** off tho