Will you travel to the Quick Crapper Bowl

• Yes

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 184 92.0%

• Total voters

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
This is completely ridiculous ,does Swofford hate CPJ this much? We should be playing in the Belk bowl. Maybe our AD needs to worry more about finding us a coach and fighting for the best bowl game to end PJ’s career. Instead of worrying about if the stupid dwags finish 4th or 5th.

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
I know it’s tough circumstances (day after Christmas, mid-week, long distance) but low attendance will just perpetuate the claim that our fan base doesn’t travel well. That is why I chose to travel. If you can’t travel please at least watch on tv so we have something to point to in future years.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
The only upside is that we might get a lot of exposure in the region. And since we know that we have to expand our recruiting nationally, I can only see this helping when the the new Big Kahuna takes over the whistle. Not so great for the fans. But big picture this could be very good for us. Of course we had better have named the new guy by kickoff to maximize the publicity.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Stansbury better explain himself on this. If he follows this abortion of a send-off for cpj with an equally dismal head coach hire my 3 tix in the club level will be open for anyone looking. About done with this bs

Sad. Acc always tries to screw us. We should have left when we had the chance to 5-6 years ago. The big10 was begging us

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I know it’s tough circumstances (day after Christmas, mid-week, long distance) but low attendance will just perpetuate the claim that our fan base doesn’t travel well. That is why I chose to travel. If you can’t travel please at least watch on tv so we have something to point to in future years.

I'll be watching but I wanted to be doing it IN PERSON!

Cam

Helluva Engineer
The Military Bowl would have actually been a really nice fit. Having CPJ play his (potentially) last game in Annapolis would be somewhat poetic and could have drawn in a lot of Navy folk as ticket buyers. Being given the Quick Lane Bowl is really dumb and pretty disrespectful to the GT program and Paul Johnson. Exactly what I expected from the ACC.