Georgia Tech (PK) vs. NC State

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Comical how much the Collins apologists have to move the goal posts to protect their idol......so now losing to a FCS school is equivalent to losing to a FBS school and WINNING against a FBS school.
BTW, your idol has little room to talk with the gift win over SF. :rolleyes:
Not attacking you so don’t take it that way. Just curious as to who would’ve been your choice as HC. I vividly remember you telling me at the Firebird that Collins wasn’t your guy. Just curious as to who you were wanting? Personally, I like him but I did love Paul.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Me too. But that was based on believing the coaches when they said originally that they’d be playing schemes that played to our guys’ strengths. And before we lost eleventeen people to injuries. It became apparently soon after the Clemson game that they gave up and decided to just run their newer offense even if we didn’t know the plays or have the right guys for the plays.

Yep, pretty much. I wish they had said this before the season started. Would have saved me some money.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
This game is gonna be uuuuugggglllyyy

Likely as not. I watched NC State's game earlier this year against BC and a later one, perhaps the last one against Louisville. The BC game is when it all started to unravel. The Wolfpack went into that game 4-2 and was leading the ACC in rushing defense. BC lined up in old school power two tight ends with the quarterback behind the center and just ran it down their throats to the tune of 300 plus yards in the FIRST half. State has not been the same since. They even had the temerity to schedule Clemson as their homecoming opponent and got ran out of their own stadium with the Tigers scoring 55. And we think we have problems. Well, actually we do but someone has got to win this game Thursday night. The Last Chance Bowl I call it for both teams to notch a win. We will see what happens.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Still haven’t seen anything on our end to make me think we can beat anyone at this point. We have too many injuries and too little coaching competence and/or ingenuity to put a winning team on the field. Maybe things will improve next year or the year after that,

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Not attacking you so don’t take it that way. Just curious as to who would’ve been your choice as HC. I vividly remember you telling me at the Firebird that Collins wasn’t your guy. Just curious as to who you were wanting? Personally, I like him but I did love Paul.
Venture lightly. There are a lot layers to peel back on that onion.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The ncst ol men are young and are all NOT LONG. Maybe our front 7 can cause some havoc and not look like flys stuck on fly paper (unc long and its was was ugly).

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Haha I see what you’re getting at but I was implying how if we win 3 I get to give all the CPJ worshipers hell about Collins worst season being no worse then Paul’s.
Except that we were competitive almost every week in CPJs 3 win season. This team has been out of the game multiple times in the 1st half.