Georgia Tech (PK) vs. NC State

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Boy how the young have change from when I was young . beer and sex made the off-season better . Now it's beer and sleep . As I open this can of bud light at 10am ( I'm on a diet that is the reason for the bud light ) here is hoping we win and you have a great off season.
Haha I see what you’re getting at but I was implying how if we win 3 I get to give all the CPJ worshipers hell about Collins worst season being no worse then Paul’s.

Deleted member 2897

Haha I see what you’re getting at but I was implying how if we win 3 I get to give all the CPJ worshipers hell about Collins worst season being no worse then Paul’s.

I don't really care about CGC or CPJ and who is better or worse and at what...but it is fun to throw turds in the punch bowl and then step back into the corner and watch what happens.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
They said on ACCN this morning that NCSU has had 45 starters this year out with injuries over the course of the season. Not sure they are using as many WO's as we are. They have struggled at QB like us. It should be called the infirmary bowl.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
20191118_114943.jpg

GT_EE78

Banned
Damn NC State must really suck, I knew the won 4 games so I looked up their schedule and yes their wins and yes they were easy games . Also look at points they scored the last few weeks . Boy this is going to be a low scoring game the over under must be 20.
O/U is 48.5
20 probably low but it's still a good under

LibertyTurns

Banned
If we played Citadel again, do we win? I’m not sure.
Last week I’d told you we’d demolish them. Today, flip a coin.

I think we’ve got something similar to the odds of winning 4 straight coin flips maybe worse going on here:

a. 50% chance of the coaching staff scheming properly to give us a chance
b. 50% chance of the staff being able to coach the kids to do it
c. 50% of a chance the kids can execute on game day
d. 50% chance we’re organized enough during the game to adjust correctly

Then we got a 50% chance the opposing team is equally or worse than we are working in our favor.

Overall we got about a 12.5% chance of winning on any given Saturday against anyone we should right now.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Damn NC State must really suck, I knew the won 4 games so I looked up their schedule and yes their wins and yes they were easy games . Also look at points they scored the last few weeks . Boy this is going to be a low scoring game the over under must be 20.

I watched the ACC Condensed game version of NC State and Louisville. To State's credit they played hard and were in the game until midway through the third quarter. Seems like they may actually have been ahead at half time. The impression I got was that they had too many three and outs against a pretty explosive Cardinal team and it just snowballed on them. Who will win this Thursday? I have no idea. It should be an interesting game between two programs that desperately need a win. I think we need it more than they do but we will see. On offense, they literally have no one who scares me and a substandard offensive line to go with a freshman quarterback. The "strength" of the team if you can call it that is the defensive line. We have a far better secondary but I think it will come down to who can score touchdowns in the red zone because the scoring opportunities will probably be limited for both teams.

Animal02

Banned
Because the difference in losing to The Citadel and MTSU is so big. Or needing a 4th quarter comeback to beat Georgia Southern
Comical how much the Collins apologists have to move the goal posts to protect their idol......so now losing to a FCS school is equivalent to losing to a FBS school and WINNING against a FBS school.
BTW, your idol has little room to talk with the gift win over SF. :rolleyes: