Georgia Tech (PK) @ UNC

Mack

Helluva Engineer
They means the Tech team......I and you can do nothing about it except cheer them on. ;)
You are spot on.........nobody wants a 67 year old on sidelines unless I am handing out water bottles and towels........yep get behind them is about it.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We are going to find out a lot about this team Saturday night. Either they come out pissed about getting embarrassed at home by Duke or they come out with there heads down and just go through the motions against a UNC team with noting to lose and get rolled. This game is going to determine which way the rest of this season goes. Win and I think we get back on track and start rolling again. Lose and the wheels could fall off.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
We are going to find out a lot about this team Saturday night. Either they come out pissed about getting embarrassed at home by Duke or they come out with there heads down and just go through the motions against a UNC team with noting to lose and get rolled. This game is going to determine which way the rest of this season goes. Win and I think we get back on track and start rolling again. Lose and the wheels could fall off.
We will get back on track..................Dook played better than what I expect NC to play vs us.I cant see a DC bringing a defense that gave up 70 and 50 several times down to the task of stopping us........may be close but we win this one..............I hope !