Georgia Tech - Miami postgame thread

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Couldn't be happier right now. We gotta play the games tough, but its a cake walk to Charlotte

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
Great game. Probably the best I have seen Coach Johnson call a game in a while. The offensive is really holding on to the ball well and controlling the tempo. Not happy with the Defense, but we keep finding a way to get a turnover or two or three!

Really proud of GT right now.
The defense held Miami to 3 points over the last 3 quarters and forced 2 turnovers. There is a limit to how much better they can be.

Atomic Jacket

Banned
Masterful gameplan. Miami killed us on yards per play, but we ran high percentage, short yardage plays to keep the ball as much as possible. This gave the advantage to the team that could make the fewest mistakes, not to who was the most talented. It's still disturbing to see how easily Miami sliced through our defense like butter. Fortunately we were much more careful with the ball.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
The best is yet to come... I think we have a high ceiling. I would love to each side our game continue to elevate as the season progresses. Not to mention to see us neuter the mutts in their own home town come November to place a exclamation point on their regular season

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Each team only had 7 drives. We scored 4ppd which is great but allowed Miami to score 2.5 ppd. Need to get better, but the good news was that we were better after the 1st qtr.

We've got guys making plays on D. Doesn't always show up in the stats, but love it.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Not to derail this thread, but USCw just got beat by a last second hail merry. I think we will be ranked after this week. A lot of ranked teams lost this week.