Georgia Tech Men's Basketball - 2019-'20 Season Membership Renewal

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Give them away to friends or the occasional board member, trade them with @connell62 for some of the games I do get to attend, some cupcake games just go to waste

There's always someone willing to accept free or discounted tickets. I'd prefer them go to someone on this board than sell them to some Louisville or UNC fan.

To me, there's not much worse than having to endure your arena having a large number of the opposing teams fans. It's not worth the $50-60, that I might make.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I've got 2 seasons left at the Young Alumni price before I have to pay big boy pricing. I'm so anxious for seat selection to come out haha, since I'm a single I think I can get really low this year.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh. I renewed my season tickets day one because I support the players & program regardless of who's the coach and that I live 800 miles away, being lucky to make it to 6 games a year.

I can certainly appreciate that your time is devoted elsewhere and your desire to express displeasure in the results to the GTAA, but if you truly have the disposable income to buy tickets, emphasizing the word "disposable", and you choose to not continue purchasing them, then when the day comes to replace Pastner, you've also contributed to the negative metrics and lack of funds to justify not making the significant long term investment this program needs.
Well said!