Georgia Tech is now BOWL ELIGIBLE

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It was important to make it happen today, I thought. It can become a mental thing. I am very proud of the streak. Those who minimize the importance of it, due to the increased number of bowls, fail to take one major thing into account. That landscape is the same for all teams and yet not many have been able to do it. Would I like to have made more Jan 1 bowls than we have? Sure. But I am also mindful of the consistency we have established as a program.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I don't care what anybody says, I like this streak. I look at teams like Texas, Michigan, UF, etc, and say it's harder than people think.

Go Jackets
I agree. It is nothing to sneeze at and people who belittle it just have some kind of axe to grind. If it were so easy then half the teams in the country would have a streak like this.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Their challenge will not be losing the streak by being put on probation.

Next year, FSU, Clemson, ND and UGAg will make it an interesting year for out bowl streak. We need more Flukes on our schedule (e.g. teams we beat 9 out of 10 years).

The big four will be the big six next year. The usual (UGA, Clemson, VT, Miami) plus ND and FSU. The good thing about FSU is Jameis Winston is probably gone after this year, and ND won't have Everett Golson.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Next year, FSU, Clemson, ND and UGAg will make it an interesting year for out bowl streak. We need more Flukes on our schedule (e.g. teams we beat 9 out of 10 years).
We'll beat 2 of those 4 next year. Wish we had the Domers this year. That would be the signature win everyone is clamoring for because damn near everyone on our schedule supposedly sucks. Our only chance for a good win this year is to beat the Mutts or end up in the ACC Championship game with a chance to beat Free Seafood U.