Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

OldGold86

Georgia Tech Fan
I noticed that too. Very interesting.
Didn't know the number of posts on a fan board was the measuring stick. The individual I am interested in purchasing tickets from has posted once, but holds 4 club level seats. I would say he or she is engaged in Tech sports in spite of lack of posts. Not everyone has the time or inclination to engage in social media banter.

cyclejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Didn't know the number of posts on a fan board was the measuring stick. The individual I am interested in purchasing tickets from has posted once, but holds 4 club level seats. I would say he or she is engaged in Tech sports in spite of lack of posts. Not everyone has the time or inclination to engage in social media banter.

I think what he is saying is that if someone is new to the board for this game and they have no posting history, be careful if you prefer your tickets end up with Tech fans. I won't sell to fans of our opponents out of respect for the season ticket holders around me. I just wish they gave me the same respect. For this game you can simply ask, What's the Good Word?

OldGold86

Georgia Tech Fan
I get it, and thanks for the kind response. My son and I sat in the upper East in 2015, and were surround by UGA fans. Sat in lower west in 2017, with UGA fans (not pleasant ones) on the row behind us. Made sure to sit in the Tech section at UGA last year, although on the outer periphery. Was definitely a downer to see 1/3 or more of the stadium in red for the last 2 games here. Figured if I inquired about club level seats for this year's game, I would be in good company, and likely to see mostly gold and white when looking across to the west.

FrytownJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I am in 225. Too bad we didn't try to meet and say hi during the season. But if you are going to be there Saturday and just have extras to sell, let me know, and maybe we can meet this week.

I'll be on a hunting trip this weekend, so I won't make it but I've sat there for about 15 of the 26yrs I've been a season ticket holder..We definitely should try and meet next year..

ECEdude

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm looking for 3 tickets (but would purchase 4 if needed) for lower level. Happy to show my buzzcard due to lack of post history if selling only to a tech fan is of concern.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, I have 2 tickets for sale this weekend. :cry:

I'll sell here for face value $125 and you get the cushy seats for free!

Section 105, Row 8, Seats 19 & 20.

West stands, about the 44-yard line (south) near a bunch of great Tech fans.

:bigtears: