Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I unfortunately cannot make it and am selling my two seats. I am pricing them under anything I have seen online as I mostly just want to see them get used, and by a Tech fan!

2 tix, $65 each, 211, row 1. Great seats front row in the section that I love. Only requirement is that the buyer be a Tech fan. PM me if interested.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I unfortunately cannot make it and am selling my two seats. I am pricing them under anything I have seen online as I mostly just want to see them get used, and by a Tech fan!

2 tix, $65 each, 211, row 1. Great seats front row in the section that I love. Only requirement is that the buyer be a Tech fan. PM me if interested.

Mine are taken. Thanks all. Go Jackets!

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
My buddy cant make the game, so he gave me his seats in 111. Would love for a GT fan to use them rather than going to waste. I'm already set for tickets or I would use them myself. PM me if interested.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I just came into two tickets for upper north, along with a parking pass for Klaus deck. $25,000 to anyone in red and black, no charge to anyone planning to wear white and gold.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I just came into two tickets for upper north, along with a parking pass for Klaus deck. $25,000 to anyone in red and black, no charge to anyone planning to wear white and gold.
I ended up staying in town when I did not think I was going to. I am considering going. I’ll ask a friend(tech fan) and if he is interested I would take them.