Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

DirtyDingusMagee

Georgia Tech Fan
Folks, I know I don't post a lot (self-confessed lurker), but I have 2 tix to the UGA game. They are my season ticket seats in Section 106. I won't be around so I cannot go (it pains me to miss any GT game). I'll only sell these to Tech fans. Please DM me if interested. Thanks.

stewartparhamevans

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 4 tickets to GT / UGA in Club Section - CL4 Row 14. Please let me know if interested, would love to put these great seats to use by a GT FAN! Asking $150/Each

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
Have 2 GA tickets - U225 - 45 year line. $125 each. PM me if you are interested. Prefer to sell them to a GT fan!

aday428

Georgia Tech Fan
I had last second work travel come up and will be unable to attend tonight.

I have 4 tickets on the 50 (Section 106) row 18 with an alumni association parking pass right across the street for $100 total. Would love to get Tech fans in these seats. You will need to swing by Inman Park to pick them up. PM me if anyone is interested.

ClinicalCowboy

Georgia Tech Fan
I’ve got 3 tickets to the UGA game in sec 209 row 2 along with a parking pass in the student center parking deck I’m selling for face value let me know if interested. I’m a RN and have had my weekends switched and will not be able to make it.

tkuhlmann

Georgia Tech Fan
I’ve got 3 tickets to the UGA game in sec 209 row 2 along with a parking pass in the student center parking deck I’m selling for face value let me know if interested. I’m a RN and have had my weekends switched and will not be able to make it.
I would be willing to buy 2 tickets and the parking pass. Please text or email me the specifics. 770-845-8910 or [email protected]