Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
I have two "nosebleeds" for the Pittsburgh game,,,West Stands,,, Section 202 Row 6 Seats 33 & 34,,
Great view of D.T. ATL,,,,
Free to Ga Tech fans only,, PM me & I will try to get them to you! I'm not very savy on internet transfers,but I'll try!
First come, first serve,,,

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
Selling 2 tickets to the Pitt game - Upper East Stands - Section 225 - 45 yard line. PM me if interested.

Buzz4Him

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking for 3 tickets that aren't gonna be used. My 2 boys want to go to the Pitt game. PM me if you have some.not being used.

talljacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 4 tickets available for Pitt game...Upper West (Section 207, row 7). Didn't expect a 4Pm kickoff when we bought tickets to Elton John for the same day.

GTMak

Georgia Tech Fan
I have one ticket available for each of the VTECH, NCSU, and UGA games for sale. Located at 204L, Row 9, seat 7. Total face value of these is $265.00. I would love to make these available to a Tech fan who can be there to cheer the Jackets. Shoot me a message if interested please.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Need a couple tix for the VT game. I’m bringing a UT fan to give him the full Gameday experience and hopefully convert him. What could be worse than being a UT fan?

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
Need a couple tix for the VT game. I’m bringing a UT fan to give him the full Gameday experience and hopefully convert him. What could be worse than being a UT fan?
Want good seats or rowdy fans? I have seats in 107 in the lower west (on the 35-40) but the fans (except for me of course) like to sit on their hands.

Jordan

Georgia Tech Fan
I have two tickets available for the Virginia Tech game. They are both Stinger mobile tickets. USF game I sat in 204U and UNC game I sat in 226U. PM if interested.

These two are still available for the Virginia Tech game. Stinger mobile tickets. Saturday for the Pitt game I sat in 227. PM if interested.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I have to take my son to visit a college this weekend and can't make the game. My season tickets will be up for reasonable offers. 2 seats section 109 with the padded cushions.