Georgia Tech Football Ticket Exchange

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I have 3 tickets to Saturday's UNC game. UpperEast Sec 223. Paid $30 each for them. Will take best offer.

Hard copy tix. Can easily arrange to meet you Sat on campus. PM me if you're interested. Deal's off if you don't appear to be a Tech fan when we meet.
Still have 3 tickets for Saturday's game. PM me if you want any/all of them.

MWT89

Jolly Good Fellow
I've had a last minute change of schedule and can make it to the game with my son. Anyone have tickets going unused?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I know it’s a little in advance, but I’m looking for 2 tickets to the NC State game if anyone has any available? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I'm gonna just piggy back on this topic, is there a schedule of events for the Homecoming weekend? Mini 500, freshman cake race etc...

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the Pitt Game, I have 2 season tickets with the stinger seats section 109. Backed up to the railing so no one sitting behind you. If someone is interested PM me. I will have to mail the tickets because I didn't want the electronic ones. Looking for face value for both.

KCJackets

Jolly Good Fellow
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the Pitt Game, I have 2 season tickets with the stinger seats section 109. Backed up to the railing so no one sitting behind you. If someone is interested PM me. I will have to mail the tickets because I didn't want the electronic ones. Looking for face value for both.

You can transfer your paper tix electronically through your ticket account.

Hope you find a good home for these.

Jordan

Georgia Tech Fan
I have two tickets available for the Virginia Tech game. They are both Stinger mobile tickets. USF game I sat in 204U and UNC game I sat in 226U. PM if interested.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Are these tickets still available?

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Have 4 for the Georgia game if anyone is looking. Section 218 in the part over hanging the lower north. Row 6

$100 each

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Not sure how/if we can transfer these but I have an upper level stinger pass for Saturday, if anyone wants it. Really want to be there but I am moving (would rather be dead) Feel free to PM me.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking for a single for my 2 year old. She'll sit in our lap but still requires a ticket. I'll pay

I should be able to add you (her?) to my stinger pass and then transfer the ticket to you. It's 50 for the pitt game and I don't believe there's any hidden fees. Plus, you can move up to our section if it ends up being better.