Georgia Tech football stats - 9/19/2022 - It's worse than you thought

FEWrecker

Georgia Tech Fan
Yes, that were the good old days when all parts were clicking. The execution was a beauty.
Now, Tech football is the laughing stock on SI, ESPN, CBS Sports and all major media channels and close to the bottom 10 as Wrambling Wreck. Cannot get any lower.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
No one on the current staff needs to be or should be the interim.
I'd rather go get a coach who isn't doing anything right now - Mullen, Mendenhall, e.g. - let them run the staff and program for the next couple of months while we start the search for a permanent replacement.
It would be akin to Rome getting Cincinnatus out of retirement to save the empire. Then let him go back to his farm - or house at Lake Oconee or whatever. or the blackjack table.

I was worried about Weinke's coaching ability when I looked at what he did with Jarrett Gaurantano at UT. He got worse every year. Sims isn't making any progress now either. I contend he was OK, not great, against Clemson. Less than 5 yards per attempt is not the mark of a great night quarterbacking.
See if Paul will come back in to get us to the end of the season :) Just kidding/trolling!