Scoring Offense: #121 out of 131
Passing Offense: #120 out of 131
Passing Yards Per Completion: #126 out of 131
Passing Completion %: #108 out of 131
Red Zone Offense: #118 out of 131
3rd Down Conversion Percentage: #119 out of 131
Rushing Offense: #98 out of 131
Total First Downs: #128 out of 131
After watching the three games multiple times, its about what I would have expected. The numbers do not lie, that is true but the real story is the utter indifference of the players. They have quit on this coach. IIWII

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
After watching the three games multiple times, its about what I would have expected. The numbers do not lie, that is true but the real story is the utter indifference of the players. They have quit on this coach. IIWII
The first 2 1/2 quarters of the Clemson game gave some hope since Clemson has a very solid defense. But the last 20 minutes of the Clemson game, lack of ability to consistently move the ball against a FCS opponent and the disaster of last Saturday are very, very poor. I don't understand why I new QB hasn't been tried if for no other reason that provide a different look. I assume Sims must be heads and shoulders talent wise versus the other QBs. But the QB position is as much or more mental as physical.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
The first 2 1/2 quarters of the Clemson game gave some hope since Clemson has a very solid defense. But the last 20 minutes of the Clemson game, lack of ability to consistently move the ball against a FCS opponent and the disaster of last Saturday are very, very poor. I don't understand why I new QB hasn't been tried if for no other reason that provide a different look. I assume Sims must be heads and shoulders talent wise versus the other QBs. But the QB position is as much or more mental as physical.
I don't doubt that Sims is the best we have, but keeping Sims in, when he isn't playing well and its 42-0, tells me that Collins doesn't really want anyone to see the backups play.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I don't doubt that Sims is the best we have, but keeping Sims in, when he isn't playing well and its 42-0, tells me that Collins doesn't really want anyone to see the backups play.
Sims got hammered on one play. The next play was a set up for him, a short pass I think to a TE. He threw it low and extremely hard for a short pass. I was thinking at the time that most coaches would pull the starter for a few plays or a series to make sure they are OK and to calm them down. We didn't, and I was confused as to why.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
That's it and that should be enough. There's no reason to make these fine young men suffer on the cross any longer. Fire him. NOW.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Total Offense: #126 out of 131
Scoring Offense: #121 out of 131
Passing Offense: #120 out of 131
Passing Yards Per Completion: #126 out of 131
Passing Completion %: #108 out of 131
Red Zone Offense: #118 out of 131
3rd Down Conversion Percentage: #119 out of 131
Rushing Offense: #98 out of 131
Total First Downs: #128 out of 131
Now, lets see those Defensive stats.......🤮