Georgia’s best WR kicked off team.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Question as it pertains to Kirby. I know he kicked Chad Clay and Chauncey Rivers off the team in his first couple years, but this is a more serious offense obviously, and a more high profile player. Is he taking a more hard line approach to the whole program given their high standing in the yearly Fulmer Cup standings, or is he actually being moral in this case?

I’m in the camp that he is trying to prove a point with a guy that could have a positive impact on the team, but could be easily replaced by Demetris Robertson (unfortunately), Tyler Simmons, or Kearis Jackson. And they have a couple other 4 stars that could step in too.

It just seems more likely to me that he is covering future problems to the program than taking the moral high ground. If I couldn’t trust the reverend, I’m definitely not trusting this guy.
I hope not. Discipline is what has kept them from winning at a high level. They’ve always had the talent. God forbid if he’s figured that out and turns them into Bammer.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Question as it pertains to Kirby. I know he kicked Chad Clay and Chauncey Rivers off the team in his first couple years, but this is a more serious offense obviously, and a more high profile player. Is he taking a more hard line approach to the whole program given their high standing in the yearly Fulmer Cup standings, or is he actually being moral in this case?

I’m in the camp that he is trying to prove a point with a guy that could have a positive impact on the team, but could be easily replaced by Demetris Robertson (unfortunately), Tyler Simmons, or Kearis Jackson. And they have a couple other 4 stars that could step in too.

It just seems more likely to me that he is covering future problems to the program than taking the moral high ground. If I couldn’t trust the reverend, I’m definitely not trusting this guy.

I don't think he had much of a choice in this case, so I wouldn't give him extra credit.