Geoff Collins at temple

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Isn't this the same clown that was talking sh*t about GT while he was DC at MissSt?

And who had some violations surrounding him as an asst at Bama?

I mean, do y'all hate CPJ that much?

Don’t know anything about this “clown” at MissSt or at bama, or how it relates to”hating” CPJ.

But would love to do whatever it takes to see GT win more - CPJ or no CPJ, Collins or no Collins.

Whatever it takes.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Supposedly on our short list of coaches if we were to seek a replacement for Paul Johnson.
Also heard interest in some oline coach at bama that played at tech under oleary and ralph. Forget his name.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Isn't this the same clown that was talking sh*t about GT while he was DC at MissSt?

And who had some violations surrounding him as an asst at Bama?

I mean, do y'all hate CPJ that much?

I have been trying to remember the name of the MSU dc that quit just before the 14 Orange bowl. His defense was a lot of credit for msu being ranked number one for 5 weeks. Coach took our very good team and made them look like usf.

Checking his resume I didnt see anything about the 2 things u described, but did see that in his last 3 coaching jobs he won awards for best ast coach ( fic, msu, and u of fla). I know that fla and msu were great defenses that played aggressive. Both places were loaded w NFL talent so he may have more of an ability to motivate and not be a be a scheme guy.. (Last night neither team could stop the other teams offensive long pass first .)

What did he say about gt or what ala recruiting mischief did he do that makes the suggestion he might be on list proof of coach hate.?

Deleted member 2897

The rumor was that the boosters were most interested in Collins or Godsey. Of course, this was when we were 1-3, so things might have changed. But I've been paying attention to Temple since.

And there you have it in a nutshell. If you wanted CPJ gone a month ago but not when we’re 4-4 or hopefully 5-4, something is wrong. My gut is the people who legitimately want him gone haven’t budged. And in fact they probably don’t want us to 7-5, as that will be enough for him to stay around. I have seen many fans in my life like that, like with Chicago and Lovie Smith. They kept hoping their team would go 2-14 so they would fire him.