General News about Key and his Staff

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
This man is the 8th grade coach. We are doing some serious outreach now.
Hiring those quality high school coordinators is going to be money well spent.
TFP should have kept Andy Mac to do that ss well ss tell him when he was full of shxx. Never mind. Andy txt me a few weeks after being dumpted- said in time dated confidence TFP is a used car salesmen who will say anything to make a sale. Later Andy was first person to say TFP is running a clown show.

Angel and Batt could be ... so good. We are a cheap Alabama!

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Hiring those quality high school coordinators is going to be money well spent.
TFP should have kept Andy Mac to do that ss well ss tell him when he was full of shxx. Never mind. Andy txt me a few weeks after being dumpted- said in time dated confidence TFP is a used car salesmen who will say anything to make a sale. Later Andy was first person to say TFP is running a clown show.

Angel and Batt could be ... so good. We are a cheap Alabama!
TFG tried to build a foundation on sand, but Brent is building a foundation on rock:

Matthew 7: 24-27
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.