General News about Key and his Staff

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Doesn't sound like DMo is leaving USCe anytime soon.

That's a bummer - but good for him (and for them). He was an integral part of our program that we let slip away (or ran off, as some accounts would have it). While that pisses me off at the former administration, I can't fault DMo at all for going where he's wanted and valued. He's a stand-up guy, and he and his family deserve the best.

I continue to wish him a lot of success - whenever they play anyone except us. And especially when they play uGA.

SunBum

Georgia Tech Fan
No inside info here, just some stuff I read online last night, but some rumblings that AJ Artis has historically worked / pushed his guys to the brink of injury (Tennessee) and USF had a ton of injuries under him. No idea how much can be attributed to him or if that info is even reliable but could be noteworthy.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
No inside info here, just some stuff I read online last night, but some rumblings that AJ Artis has historically worked / pushed his guys to the brink of injury (Tennessee) and USF had a ton of injuries under him. No idea how much can be attributed to him or if that info is even reliable but could be noteworthy.
Could you clarify what is meant by the "brink" of injury? Also, where did you read this? Not doubting, just curious.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We sure don't want guys unable to play because of injuries sustained during workouts. S&C is always pushing to the next level. Just please don't take it over the edge.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer

06b.jpg

GT33

Helluva Engineer
We sure don't want guys unable to play because of injuries sustained during workouts. S&C is always pushing to the next level. Just please don't take it over the edge.
Bigger problem is that dog **** field we got the kids on. If Batt runs a fundraiser to replace that ugly piece of ****, count me in!