Gardner-Webb

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Watching the last couple of games it's great to see a lot of the younger guys getting a few innings. But I'm curious why we haven't seen any of Kristian Campbell. Is he hurt? If I'm not mistaken, he came in as a pretty highly rated shortstop.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wow, another day another good game pitching (WHIP<1 for Maxwell!!) and defense. Maxwell at 72% strikes. That's studly. Best game I've ever seen him throw. Congrats.

Need to keep the pitchers rotating through to get experience. Roedig may be getting back but took 30 1.0 IP. He could be key later in the season. With so many pitchers, we need to find the gamers.

No HBPs. GW needs to get #55 to show them how.

1645911577578.png

Only error was on Romano (Backup 1st) and Tres had some really nice plays to take away outs. I think that it'll be interesting to see how Borden does at 2nd. Hall does a lot of tinkering early in the season in the in-field.

And ridiculous power.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Maxwell was IMPRESSIVE! Defense for the starters was solid.

I remain worried about pitching depth. I think our starters are very good...but the bullpen has been rather weak thus far. Grissom has had two poor outings in a row. Roedig offers some hope....let's keep giving him work to get him back into form. Dawson Brown looks like our closer to me. But not certain who else we can rely on out of the 'pen. Need to see more from the bullpen.

Offense. My goodness it's good!

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Huff and Cam shut out Friday!!
Maxwell pitched his best of college yet. Dialed in, reigned in within himself, ON POINT! Studly!
Missed the 1st 4 innings of the 2nd. Bomb by KP was key to clincher!
Great sweep! Glad the did the double header. Weather looks nasty tomorrow.

Ga St tuesday and then on to Old Fashion Hate.
not going to be able to make it there but I'll be watching and rooting from Texas!

NW GA JACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
Huff and Cam shut out Friday!!
Maxwell pitched his best of college yet. Dialed in, reigned in within himself, ON POINT! Studly!
Missed the 1st 4 innings of the 2nd. Bomb by KP was key to clincher!
Great sweep! Glad the did the double header. Weather looks nasty tomorrow.

Ga St tuesday and then on to Old Fashion Hate.
not going to be able to make it there but I'll be watching and rooting from Texas!
Any updates on your son? Hope he is not injured. I’m just a little surprised that we haven’t seen him. Good luck to him!