GameDay !!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Who ever decided that the White Out should be a game against an opponent that travels well should be fired.

Even if GT was undefeated, there still wouldn't be enough GT fans to make it look good.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
HOLY **** did that really just happen? Man I was just saying how our offense needed to wake up, but Ill take this

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I have a Hilarious video of cpj from after the game, but I can't figure out how to post it. Everytime I take a picture or video myself it won't let me upload it. Can anyone help me out here?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Haha definitely thanks for hooking me up with the tickets! There was a ton of FSU fans up there but luckily right in that little section there was GT fans. The people right around us were great!

Dang it Jeff I didn't know you were using JW's ticket! If you had looked to your right you'd seen me! 214 row 13

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'm bad at picking parking garages though. I've moved like 5 parking spaces since the game ended... My saving grace is the fact that I'm wondering when this Tesla in front of me's battery is going to die.