GameDay !!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and Sisters it is Gameday.

Homecoming, Whiteout and a comfortable Fall evening. If you can't get excited about this - try drinking something harder. :)

We only get so games many each season so do not let this one go by. Put on a white GT shirt and get ready to cheer on the Jackets.

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

GO JACKETS!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
2-5, 5-2; I don't care our record. I love my Jackets, and I can't wait for tomorrow evening. Watching the Wreck drive out of that tunnel only happens a half dozen times a year. Homecoming should hopefully have the stadium "buzzing" with energy. 4 pm (pst) can't come soon enough!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
IT'S TIME TO BRING THE HAMMER! #BeatFSU #TogetherWeSwarm

1186747_606744836038943_1634887782_n.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Brothers and Sisters it is Gameday.

Homecoming, Whiteout and a comfortable Fall evening. If you can't get excited about this - try drinking something harder. :)

We only get so games many each season so do not let this one go by. Put on a white GT shirt and get ready to cheer on the Jackets.

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

GO JACKETS!

The few, the proud will be up here watching.

GT football is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Last week after the game and drinking lots of beer, we had a wake and switched over to shots of FireFly (vodka). I think we'll restrain some this week......

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Stuck in Orlando for a wedding. Don't know whether to be :(, :mad:, or just :banghead:. Only good thing is that we gave out tickets to someone who is sure to show up in white and yell for Tech.

Go Jackets!