Gameday !!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I'm sitting at our tailgate with @YJAlleyCat, and who should sit down right next to us but Sean Bedford and wife, looking to do a little tailgating of their own. We had a great chat before Sean had to head off to get ready for the game. Great guy--it was a fun conversation.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm sitting at our tailgate with @YJAlleyCat, and who should sit down right next to us but Sean Bedford and wife, looking to do a little tailgating of their own. We had a great chat before Sean had to head off to get ready for the game. Great guy--it was a fun conversation.

My wife and I wish we were there tailgating with our old frat brothers and new friends in Peter's Park. Till then we'll have to endure up here (beer is in the background):
agkf089dagowqk36g.jpg

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Hope to see lots of Matthew Jordan!
He will be my favorite player if we can get him in the game in the second quarter with a 40 point lead.
We're all out of kilter.
I hope the rest of the planets line up this day! We need everyone in their appointed places.

What's everybody's thoughts about today? Will the Jackets be as focused as last week? More focused? Or a little ragged because they are tying hard not to think about Notre Dame?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What's everybody's thoughts about today? Will the Jackets be as focused as last week? More focused? Or a little ragged because they are tying hard not to think about Notre Dame?

I think this team turned the corner mentally after the fluke and UNC games last year. I expect they come out and do their jobs. Against a vastly inferior opponent we will roll. Against really good opponents we may or may not win but we will be focused with occasional mistakes.

GT1992

Jolly Good Fellow
I finally made my FireTV work with WatchESPN and can watch the game. Devil's Cut ready to go. It finally feels like fall, it was 90 degrees here in Minneapolis last week.

GT1992

Jolly Good Fellow
I think this team turned the corner mentally after the fluke and UNC games last year. I expect they come out and do their jobs. Against a vastly inferior opponent we will roll. Against really good opponents we may or may not win but we will be focused with occasional mistakes.

I hope so, the schedule is tough this year, but FSU and Miami look down.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
My wife and I wish we were there tailgating with our old frat brothers and new friends in Peter's Park. Till then we'll have to endure up here (beer is in the background):
agkf089dagowqk36g.jpg
Nice yard, Nuke, gotta love the bocci court! What's that doohickie to the right? Where's the 50" tv set up outside?

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
agkf089dagowqk36g.jpg
I am now in the same state Nuke, but almost 4 hours away. Still, I may have to make it over there for a game watching at some point. I have had to tell myself to get excited about the possibility of making some away games this, and in future, years now that I am no longer in Atlanta.