Gameday !!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I wake this morning, reach across the bed, place my hand gently on my wife's arm. "What day is it?" I ask. I could hear a shrug in her voice, "Uuuuh.....Saturday?" So immediately I respond with vigor, "WRONG!!!!.......it's GAME DAY!!!!". "Oh brother" she says.

She doesn't get it. What is a man to do? You guys are my collective Dear Abby and DR. Laura. I need help.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I wake this morning, reach across the bed, place my hand gently on my wife's arm. "What day is it?" I ask. I could hear a shrug in her voice, "Uuuuh.....Saturday?" So immediately I respond with vigor, "WRONG!!!!.......it's GAME DAY!!!!". "Oh brother" she says.

She doesn't get it. What is a man to do? You guys are my collective Dear Abby and DR. Laura. I need help.

Boomer, I have to report the opposite. I'm sorry, man. At 5:45 this a.m., the first feeble words @MrsDrJacket greeted me with were "It's gameday." There wasn't a ton of energy behind it yet, but I appreciated the effort.

No advice here. Wish I could help. Something tells me your wife brings a whole lot of cool to the table that just doesn't always include enthusiasm for the Yellow Jackets.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Took my wife to the airport at 6:45 this morning. Now to fill the day up with chores while trying not to look at the clock very 30 minutes.

GTChE92

Georgia Tech Fan
I feel your pain Boomer... The alarm went off at 5:15 this morning. I immediately rolled over and said "It's Game Day!". My wife mumbled. I shook her and tried to get her to say "It's Game Day". She said she doesn't get as excited about the games as I do...

Do we need to enter a 12 step program???

NewJacketsGeneration

Georgia Tech Fan
Help.... I waited to buy tickets and now there is almost nothing to choose from. [emoji17][emoji17] i would of never guessed that the tickets would be nearly sold out.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm at work too. I came in at 3 am so I could get my 12 hours in and be off by 3 pm. 25 minutes to get home and I'll have just enough time to pop a top on a corona and get comfy. Wish I could have made it to the game. Our parent company is in Athens and sometimes I wonder if they know I'm a tech fan

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Slept late :), coffee done, put tickets in wallet before the coffee!!! Now at barn with swmbo as she rides this morning... Head home soon and get car ready to head to BDS@HGF!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We're about to head slightly out of town to the wedding shower. It's about to kill us that we can't do our usual pregame deal at BDS. You guys enjoy. We'll have to arrive about the time 2nd Qtr. starts.

We're all out of kilter.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
I feel your pain Boomer... The alarm went off at 5:15 this morning. I immediately rolled over and said "It's Game Day!". My wife mumbled. I shook her and tried to get her to say "It's Game Day". She said she doesn't get as excited about the games as I do...

Do we need to enter a 12 step program???

NO! Y'all's wives need to enter a 12 step program :p