GAMEDAY!!

Jazzchaz

Jolly Good Fellow
1.I'll be in my car at 8:00PM just east of Atlanta. Does anybody know how I can listen to the Tech game on my radio? The tiny WFOM signal in Marietta doesn't reach this far.
2. Once I get to a computer to watch the game, does anybody know which service carries ACC network?
Thanks!

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
1.I'll be in my car at 8:00PM just east of Atlanta. Does anybody know how I can listen to the Tech game on my radio? The tiny WFOM signal in Marietta doesn't reach this far.
2. Once I get to a computer to watch the game, does anybody know which service carries ACC network?
Thanks!
On the radio I think it's 106.3 FM

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
And some of us are that sibling.
Siblings are awesome.....

Big Brother Sisters GIF by MOODMAN

devcon

Georgia Tech Fan
Security for the student section is absolute F- dumpster fire garbage. They gave a ton of blocks (including mine) wristbands that were the wrong color for their assigned section, and then security started manhandling and threatening students who were trying to make it right. Complete crowd management failure.

57jacket

Helluva Engineer
Like I said all week. Just win! So much talk about blowouts. Ga State has tranfer players from major schools. We were reading our press clippings. Hope Key gets them fired up at the half.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
We are playing good. Ga St playing really well. GaSt gonna be a bowl team probably if not Sun belt champs they are a solid team. Stay focused 2nd half

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Those who said overseas travel, jet lag, and a full schedule would not affect Tech were wrong. When a team is not noticeably tired but is still fatigued nevertheless, here is what you see -missed tackles, a lost step by skill players, and holding calls.

Tech is playing their guts out otherwise.