GAMEDAY!!

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Dadgum Yellow Jackets better win this thing or else I won't hear the end of it from my brother.
Most of us have that sibling we'd rather not acknowledge......

Happy Mountain Man GIF

Go Jackets!!!

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
My Wife and I have 4 degrees from GSU between us. I follow GSU football and wish them the best. But I'm proudest of my one degree from Tech. And my heart belonged to GT Football long before GSU started playing. My son and I will be there in White cheering Tech! (My wife will be home pulling for the Panthers to spite me :LOL:.)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
My Wife and I have 4 degrees from GSU between us. I follow GSU football and wish them the best. But I'm proudest of my one degree from Tech. And my heart belonged to GT Football long before GSU started playing. My son and I will be there in White cheering Tech! (My wife will be home pulling for the Panthers to spite me :LOL:.)
You and your wife should have a friendly bet. I can think of some provocative stakes.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If we lose tonight it is my fault and I want to take responsibility now. I have accomplished zero today. Nothing productive. Piddling away the time thinking about tonight. That is never good when I do that. I’m sorry.

No, it would be my wife's fault. She doesn't watch GT games but wants to tonight.

Last week when we were driving for the kick/ win, she left since she had seen too many bad endings. (We like happy endings!)

She'll leave if its close at the end, but more likely will be asleep.

I think we are going to kick ***.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I’ve watched football all day. I thought this game might be close but now that I’ve seen other teams play I think we will roll. This GT team is legit. Go jackets!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
No, it would be my wife's fault. She doesn't watch GT games but wants to tonight.

Last week when we were driving for the kick/ win, she left since she had seen too many bad endings. (We like happy endings!)

She'll leave if its close at the end, but more likely will be asleep.

I think we are going to kick ***.
Do we need an intervention at your house ? Maybe she could listen from the next room? This is closer to the edge than I like to be.