GAMEDAY!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Summer has re-asserted itself and it looks to be a hot day. But wait, a night game? In Early September? What kind of witchcraft is this? If you are feeling froggy, you can head on down to campus for 7AM when the lots open - just remember to pace yourself. Or you can have a leisurely morning getting ready; complete some chores, stock the cooler and pack up your vehicle. Tailgating at its finest is what we have in store this afternoon. You can even head over to the HBP and take in the Old Dominion concert or get on the ACCN when ACC Huddle broadcasts from the Tech Tower Lawn. It's gonna be a great day.

So get up and get your gold on (just remember to bring a white shirt with you to change into after tailgating). It's Gameday! Week Zero is in the books and Week One is on us. The Brave and Bold are returning to the familiar confines of Grant Field to start the USA based part of the schedule and oddly enough, we are playing ourselves. That's right, our Evening School of Commerce has a team and they are making the 10 minute drive over to North Avenue for what some have called the MARTA Bowl (ugh, why did we ever agree to play this series?). CBK has done his best to get everyone settled back into the Eastern Time Zone and focused on the task at hand; winning.

If you haven't been in a while and you are in the area, come on down, buy one of the cheap tix from the AA (starts at $16.50) and cheer on your Jackets. Stop by in W21 and I will buy you a beer. It's Gameday. Too far away or your car is stuck in the mud? The ACCN has got you and Wes has the call. GAMEDAY! Wooooo!

Toe meets leather at 8PM

GO JACKETS, STING 'EM!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
1725077097603.png

See you in 20 hours, State ;)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Won’t be there but my dad gave our fam’s seats to Tech friends, so our seats will have white and gold in them. I’ll be watching on TV at Lake Rabun tonight!
Love the area. Used to be a regular at the Lake Rabun Hotel restaurant. Still have friends on the Lake. Moved to coast 11/2 years ago for more convenient doctors. Enjoy the night!