GAMEDAY!!!!!

Krowensby

Georgia Tech Fan
What happened to the GT defense that sacked the WF QB 8 times last week and swatted down 4 passes? Did those players come down with Covid? We are LOSING to the second worst team in the MAC! Hell, my alma matar Akron, is only worse in the MAC and they haven't won 4 games in 3 seasons in total!!!

JPaul

Georgia Tech Fan
Yup, I was going to say the same. A small ray of civility in a world that desperately needs more.

And today should be a good day to work on becoming more consistent on O, D and ST. Last week we did better on D and ST.

Here's to continuing to improve in all three phases! Enjoy the day!
Good luck with that. Continued improvement is hardly what I’m witnessing so far. Maybe the winds will blow in the opposite direction before time runs out on the scoreboard. Maybe?

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
We ain’t bowling this year, y’all… tired of waiting on a turnaround even though I knew it would take some time to get things together.

Being a tech fan is so damn tough lol

Krowensby

Georgia Tech Fan
And maybe someone should send whomever decides on uniforms the Weather Channel app. Check the temperature at game time. Black on black in the even low 80s is way too hot. A gold jersey and navy pants would have been better.

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
And maybe someone should send whomever decides on uniforms the Weather Channel app. Check the temperature at game time. Black on black in the even low 80s is way too hot. A gold jersey and navy pants would have been better.
Come on now… this is not a reason why we are struggling

JPaul

Georgia Tech Fan
Does not appear so…
Aside from the first two plays of the game and first set of downs the effort, play-calling, play running, defense(lack of) and every aspect of play is totally lacking…and against one of the weakest teams in the mix. Guess I’ll just sit here and hope for a change and an open seat on the train home.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Uh, what bowl game are we supposed to go to?
If we can’t win this game I actually don’t know if we’ll ever make a bowl game again… it’s so sad. The stadium looks sad, the players look uninterested, and the quality of the broadcast is mediocre. Watching UGA & Auburn at the same time and it looks like the 2 games aren’t even from the same division

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not only are we gonna lose to ****ing Bowling Green at home… we’re gonna get blown tf out. Maybe next year Yellow Jacket faithful… maybe next year