GAMEDAY!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Here we are at the end of September and we haven't had a nooner all season - maybe there was something to the whole CPJ wanted to play early thing. (Yeah, technically SC State was at 1PM, but it din't work out that way. A great day for tailgating is on tap as the weather will be darn near perfect on a warm early Fall day. Skip the chores, get those youth sports out of the way and head down to campus and hoist a cold one with a few jolly good fellows. It's Gameday and there is blood in the water. C'mon man, you haven't felt like this before a game in at least 4 years.

So get up and get your gold on. If your are in the ATL come on down to cheer the Brave and Bold. Get to campus early enough and you can check out the new goings on at the Helluva Tailgate on North Ave - watch out for those $9 Chick-fil-a's (the newly renovated Student Center has a $7 Chick-fil-a meal deal) or stop by in W21 and I'll buy you a beer and a hot dog if your timing is right. Too far? The ACC Network has got you covered.

You can hear it, can't you? The whistle. The band. The fans (YELLOW . . . JACKETS). It's Gameday and were out for a W.

Let's go Tech!

Toe meets leather at 3:30

GO JACKETS!

BUST THEIR A$$!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY (1).jpg

5277hike

Jolly Good Fellow
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Here we are at the end of September and we haven't had a nooner all season - maybe there was something to the whole CPJ wanted to play early thing. (Yeah, technically SC State was at 1PM, but it din't work out that way. A great day for tailgating is on tap as the weather will be darn near perfect on a warm early Fall day. Skip the chores, get those youth sports out of the way and head down to campus and hoist a cold one with a few jolly good fellows. It's Gameday and there is blood in the water. C'mon man, you haven't felt like this before a game in at least 4 years.

So get up and get your gold on. If your are in the ATL come on down to cheer the Brave and Bold. Get to campus early enough and you can check out the new goings on at the Helluva Tailgate on North Ave - watch out for those $9 Chick-fil-a's (the newly renovated Student Center has a $7 Chick-fil-a meal deal) or stop by in W21 and I'll buy you a beer and a hot dog if your timing is right. Too far? The ACC Network has got you covered.

You can hear it, can't you? The whistle. The band. The fans (YELLOW . . . JACKETS). It's Gameday and were out for a W.

Let's go Tech!

Toe meets leather at 3:30

GO JACKETS!

BUST THEIR A$$!
Thanks for doing these, Clyde. Win or lose the previous week, I always look forward to your inspiring narrative and positive, upbeat enthusiasm. Keep up the good work and THWG!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks for doing these, Clyde. Win or lose the previous week, I always look forward to your inspiring narrative and positive, upbeat enthusiasm. Keep up the good work and THWG!

Yup, I was going to say the same. A small ray of civility in a world that desperately needs more.

And today should be a good day to work on becoming more consistent on O, D and ST. Last week we did better on D and ST.

Here's to continuing to improve in all three phases! Enjoy the day!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Outta the shower and dressed in GT gear. Good breakfast eaten. Truck full of gas. T-minus 30 minutes to head west on I16 then north on I75. The reason for this 3 hour drive is to cheer on the brave and bold wearing White & Gold (in this case black and glow in the dark). The 3 hour drive back is infinitely more enjoyable after a win.

Let's execute at a high performance clip in all 3 phases of the game, and send Bowling Green (in brown uniforms) back to the MAC with the mindset that a millions dollars wasnt worth the beating they just took.

And as always:
THWg!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Tailgate is set, mimosas have been poured. It’s going to be a beautiful day for football. Clear skies and cool now, but it will be heating up soon—glad I’ll be in the shade in lower west, come game time.

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
We have absolutely no talent on defense. You know what’s worse? We have a crappy staff coaching that defense with no talent. How did we beat wake?

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Pretty uninspired right now.
Lost intensity after first two possessions

I’ve been saying for a couple of weeks that all I want to see is a good third quarter start. Well, now we actually need it. Need D to set the tone and O to put together a drive right out of the locker room. If we don’t get it today, we’re in serious danger.