GAMEDAY!!!!

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Maybe uh put 3 guys back by the punter instead of 2…

Since uh…
Everyone else in the COUNTRY does…

Or don’t.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe uh put 3 guys back by the punter instead of 2…

Since uh…
Everyone else in the COUNTRY does…

Or don’t.
I don’t understand the obsession with an unconventional punt formation like this. It’s almost like the coach is saying “look at me”, I’m the smartest guy in the room.

Just be sound in our coaching. It’s not that hard.
You don’t always have to try and out smart everyone.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
First time i have seen GT play this year. There's talent but the coaching is TERRIBLE

Should have beaten UCF....

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Can somebody help me understand Thomas ejection? He lead with his head but drove into the side/shoulder of the runner… Both announcers confidently agree it’s clean, so it looks like very few have any idea what kind of discretion is being used here. New educational thread for this @mods?

JPaul

Georgia Tech Fan
7:00 PM. I just turned off the game and turned on the golf channel. Disgusted. I suppose supporting the curling team would be more rewarding. Oh, we don't have a curling team? Just put one together out of the football team.

kalld12

Banned
Can somebody help me understand Thomas ejection? He lead with his head but drove into the side/shoulder of the runner… Both announcers confidently agree it’s clean, so it looks like very few have any idea what kind of discretion is being used here. New educational thread for this @mods?
Wasn’t targeting, have a feeling the fact they missed the taunt after the hit, they ejected him. It was a really good clean tackle.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
The rule is you cant lead with and initiate the attack with the crown of your helmet