GAMEDAY!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

To close out a September that for the first time in a long time will have had no nooners, the Brave and Bold take it on the road for the first time this season to Orlando to play in what will be the warmest environment this season as the weather looks to be in the upper 80s and clear. And that is the good news.

GT is away, a three touchdown dog to a G5 team, and hasn't looked decent this season since midway through the third quarter of the Clempson game.

And yet here you are looking at a GT football fan website. Torn between wanting a result that will might bring a change and wanting your team to win.

Your head and your heart are wanting different things? As a wise sage once said to Andy Griffith; "Buddy, have a drink." and he didn't mean a Big Orange.

So get up and get your gold on - it's Gameday and you are a GT fan; never one to chose the easy or popular path. Show your support for your team, the young men who are playing and for the Institiute. There is plenty of time today to get your chores and youth sports out of the way and make your way to your favorite screen (with ESPN-U access). Its Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 4:00

GO JACKETS!!!

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
As Roddy Jones described the team's mentality after being punched in the mouth early in the Miss game and formulating their response...

"Nah... we're good"

I would like a win, but the players need to show their fight longer than the lay down when facing adversity last game.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
That’s all behind us!

1663993884534.gif

YELLOW!!!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Tough times don't define a team, how they react does. Today is the day. Make that statement. Regardless of the outcome, ill always be a Georgia Tech fan! Go Jackets!

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Go Jackets, I believe we will play well today, step up and punch UCF in the mouth early! It's time and I'm wearing White and Gold all day...THWG!
I'm gonna be wearing my game day gold today but I don't think I'm going to stand out in the crowd.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
What are you guys expecting today. Can Tech cover the points? Or, are we being taken on another trip to the woodshed?
We are much closer to talent with UCF (wow, I can't believe I said that), so I expect we'll cover unless the team has laid down already.

That's be a bad look, as they are 1-2 and have a chance to get to 0.500 with a win. So we'll see if the Coach still has the team today. If we get blown out by even 20 points by a G5 team then I think the action must be immediate, but I'm not holding my breath.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
What are you guys expecting today. Can Tech cover the points? Or, are we being taken on another trip to the woodshed?
We cover. Who knows, we could even win. We played lights out against UNC last year game 4. Got the same line up as last year. Lose, easy game, lose, winnable game, Pitt then Dook. It's not inconceivable we're 3-3 in 2 weeks and we're all going to meltdown as we are mired in the pit of misery.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Give ‘em hell, Tech! Let’s goooooo!

I can’t hope for any outcome other than a GT win. Let’s go out there, get up early and keep our feet to their throat. Win this and we are back to .500 and feeling better coming into league play which is what counts. Goals are still on the table men.

Go get that victory.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We are 30th in the nation in talent. UCF is 34. They pull in a LOT of talent from the portal.
30th in potential talent.
Recruiting services are not exact - some are better than rating and some are worse.

Based on 4 years i fear we to often have bet on the bay horse and should have bet on Ole Stewball.

Former Gt coach has been saying this for a while.

Also we just brought in a giant portal of guys not wanting to stay at power 5 schools.

Watching the DL - 6 is only guy w leg drive and agility.

The future grading system for talent w Portal and NIL and Win now = give us reasons to keep you on the team. Only so many 3 year projects allowed.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

To close out a September that for the first time in a long time will have had no nooners, the Brave and Bold take it on the road for the first time this season to Orlando to play in what will be the warmest environment this season as the weather looks to be in the upper 80s and clear. And that is the good news.

GT is away, a three touchdown dog to a G5 team, and hasn't looked decent this season since midway through the third quarter of the Clempson game.

And yet here you are looking at a GT football fan website. Torn between wanting a result that will might bring a change and wanting your team to win.

Your head and your heart are wanting different things? As a wise sage once said to Andy Griffith; "Buddy, have a drink." and he didn't mean a Big Orange.

So get up and get your gold on - it's Gameday and you are a GT fan; never one to chose the easy or popular path. Show your support for your team, the young men who are playing and for the Institiute. There is plenty of time today to get your chores and youth sports out of the way and make your way to your favorite screen (with ESPN-U access). Its Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 4:00

GO JACKETS!!!
No need CB to be torn between a result that will/might bring a change. Change IS gonna come. Let's just enjoy the game.