Gameday!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and Sisters it is Gameday!

I have been sitting here contemplating this post and the one I made in 2015 before the ND game came to mind. I was sitting in a Courtyard room in Kokomo, IN after spending the better part of a day driving up there and way too much time trying to find a cold six pack of beer to drink (they sure have some odd alcohol sales laws there). That post was short and to the point as I was using a phone and was rushing to get it done quickly before someone else started the thread. Right now, that night feels like a long, long time ago.

Today, I am going to be watching my favorite big screen - at least the game will be easy to find as NBC will be showcasing their team for us. Unless you made the trip (safe travels to all who did), you have a little time to get something done around the house or get your smoker running for a nice meal tonite. Then maybe make a run to your local refreshment store - you need to be prepared.

I know that some have been lamenting over the departure of DMo, but I bet that CTC will have something good to say about playing in South Bend, a place that he found quite welcoming as a player. We probably won't get to hear it but I think that it will be epic. I hope the players get fired up because they are gonna need the heat!

So get up and get your gold on - hey, the roundball boys took care of business against the dwags (THWG) last night so we have that going for us - and get ready to cheer for the Brave and Bold. It's Gameday!

Toe meets leather at 2:30

GO JACKETS!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

BUST THEIR A$$

MidtownJacket

Staff member
You’re a scholar and a gentleman and I’m pumped for this game!

Just finished watching our boys put a hurting on the little boys up the road from our city and I couldn’t be more excited to carry some momentum!

Let’s go GT - finish the weekend 2-0!

Give em hell, Tech!

GTBlaze

Banned
It’s the mostest excited I have ever been to watch a GA Tech game. The u informs are going to sparkle on national tv! Gosh I can’t wait!!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
FD502747-F104-4395-B1AE-CDA574355766.jpeg

Little man is ready. Just hit the E way from Flint. We’re gonna hit SB 11:30!

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I really am so far removed from this football season at this point. But the neutral feeling going into this game is kinda pleasant.

I would love to see the upset today. Anything is possible. Please football gods. One. More. Win.

Rudy was offsides. Terrible movie too.

Go Jackets.