Gameday!!!!!

dcall

Georgia Tech Fan
Pickett could fold laundry in his backfield. This is so sad! Play calling is repulsive, I don't understand these calls on both sides of the ball at all.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Yep. Can we please fire Patenaude and get a competent OC? It's so clear that the OC playcalling is holding back GT.
Coach P had it figured out last week.

Unfortunately I think the team took the high from last week for granted.
Terrible game plan, worse yet mistake at the beginning have cost us
We are cursed by Pitt and have been since it 2015.

IslandsofGaunilo

Georgia Tech Fan
Can someone please explain to all of us why we make Pitt look far better team than they really are year in and year out? As I mentioned in the chat, this isn’t a Collins issue; it has been an issue since 2015.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I can't tell if serious. We are down 45-14 before half.
Take 2 of those touchdowns away because of the turnovers, one being a pick 6. But yeah I am disappointed we can't do **** to get to Pickett, but once again Patenaude shows he is an incompetent playcaller in this game, for every good play he calls he has 3 bad ones.

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
Take 2 of those touchdowns away because of the turnovers, one being a pick 6. But yeah I am disappointed we can't do **** to get to Pickett, but once again Patenaude shows he is an incompetent playcaller in this game, for every good play he calls he has 3 bad ones.
Right. Not sure how many games it will take to see this. Body of work… wrong calls and the wrong time 80% of the time

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

Okay. that is still 31 points in less than a half which is horrific. I am not defending CDP as much as I am trying to understand why the DC is getting a pass. Or, why do you perceive the OC to be worse than the DC to ask in a different way?

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m fully prepared to see ups and downs on turnovers this season, but the defense needs to perform better than they’ve shown.

I saw a post that we are down a few OL this game and we have people playing guard for the first time this year. Who is playing OL today?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It's not a coordinator problem today. It's a line of scrimmage problem.

This is true. I have to admit being a bit discouraged that the discrepancy is still that glaring against a program of Pitt's stature. We make them look like the Bucs out there on the LOS. Grown men against boys. I suppose the last 2 weeks against programs that recruit at or above Pitt's level maybe had altered my perception more than it should have.

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
Time to put this on the coaches. No more blame shifting. This is poor preparation and game planning. Just flat out wrong. Can’t blame the players for the 25th time or whatever.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
So you would go with the same redzone calls?

Say it was 45-28 or whatever now. Would that be significantly better in your mind? For me it is not but UI understand others may feel differently.