Gameday!!!!

panther42

Jolly Good Fellow
Since I didn't see any other threads discussing the game I figured I'd make one to get a few things out there.
1. Proud of the way the team is playing, and FIGHTING.
2. We have to figure out the kicking game. It's not fair to give away points on "freebie" extra points.
3. I hate this crew chief. That "roughing the passer" call might have been the softest, most bull**** call I've seen in a while.
Also, on the most recent fumble UL has a guy throw a punch at our guy and do they throw a flag? Nope.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Keep fighting boys and THWG

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
No matter the refs. No matter the calls. We. Effing. Fight.

penalties. Fumbles. INTs. I don’t care. This team fights. Tonight was admirable. Every side of the ball rose up together. O LINE battled and eventually cleaned the other team for our RBs. Our WRs got just enough separation when they needed to. Our QB was cool and lethal when he needed to be. He did just enough.

Tonight felt amazing. I don’t care your age or background, if you watched the game tonight you felt good. The team came together just how they needed to. Kicking game needs some work. Aside from a few penalties, I am damn proud of our boys and coaches. Tonight, we were the better team. We cleaned up and played at top level when needed.

LETS GO. KILL THE TIGER. BEAT CLEMSON.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Hope momma and baby are doing well. You have earned that pizza and beer! Our little one turns two next week and I have already bartered with my wife to have her put her down tonight so I can pop a cold one and enjoy the game without feeling guilty. It is a good life, we also have pizza on tap later this evening. I love the New Belgium catalog, good choice - I am trying a new to me beer tonight (El Capitan from 3 Nations) so am hoping it is good.
Hope the fam is doing well brother and the beer tasted especially delicious last night

slugboy

Staff member
My extra large pizza is on the way. I’m about to drink my first beer of the night. (I bought a variety pack of Voodoo Ranger IPA, we’ll see if they make the game better or worse and vice versa.)

We are wearing blue on blue with gold helmets and I say okay. Let’s just hope for a complete game tonight.

Also, everyone enjoy this night. We are almost at the halfway mark of the season already and just a few short months ago, we were all unsure we would even be able to post pre-game Gameday threads. Enjoy tonight and enjoy the game. GO JACKETS AND THWG!!
How was the beer?