Gameday!!!!

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
My extra large pizza is on the way. I’m about to drink my first beer of the night. (I bought a variety pack of Voodoo Ranger IPA, we’ll see if they make the game better or worse and vice versa.)

We are wearing blue on blue with gold helmets and I say okay. Let’s just hope for a complete game tonight.

Also, everyone enjoy this night. We are almost at the halfway mark of the season already and just a few short months ago, we were all unsure we would even be able to post pre-game Gameday threads. Enjoy tonight and enjoy the game. GO JACKETS AND THWG!!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
My extra large pizza is on the way. I’m about to drink my first beer of the night. (I bought a variety pack of Voodoo Ranger IPA, we’ll see if they make the game better or worse and vice versa.)

We are wearing blue on blue with gold helmets and I say okay. Let’s just hope for a complete game tonight.

Also, everyone enjoy this night. We are almost at the halfway mark of the season already and just a few short months ago, we were all unsure we would even be able to post pre-game Gameday threads. Enjoy tonight and enjoy the game. GO JACKETS AND THWG!!
First beer at 5:30 I'm finished with my first 12 pack

MidtownJacket

Staff member

Hope momma and baby are doing well. You have earned that pizza and beer! Our little one turns two next week and I have already bartered with my wife to have her put her down tonight so I can pop a cold one and enjoy the game without feeling guilty. It is a good life, we also have pizza on tap later this evening. I love the New Belgium catalog, good choice - I am trying a new to me beer tonight (El Capitan from 3 Nations) so am hoping it is good.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I have already bartered with my wife to have her put her down tonight so I can pop a cold one and enjoy the game without feeling guilty.
When I first read that I read "poop a cold one and enjoy the game without feeling guilty." I thought, wow, she's got him on a short leash!

Lol.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer

I have the Voodoo Ranger IPA Hoppy Pack from Costco, which has 4 different IPA's. Perhaps the same variety pack. Unfortunately, I took off work early to get ready, and am now 2 Rum & Dr. Pepper's and 2 Manhattans in. May not taste the IPA's when I get to that point...

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Yall can stop trying these 'new' beers. Their all ****ty IPA's anyways. Stick to what you know is right: The white and gold. 96 calories of heaven.

1602281552276.png