Gameday!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today the Brave and Bold have traveled to visit their furthest ACC opponent, the Orangemen of Syracuse and meet them on their home field for the first time. The good news is that no mater the local weather, it won't be bad on the field. Although it may be odd in that there will be no fans in the stands.

In this most odd of seasons we get to see our Jackets for the third week in a row. Those SEC folks are only now getting in on the action and well, those BIG and P12 guys - I don't know what to say. It's finally Fall and friends, football is being played and I am grateful for it. The more the merrier.

Our TV master are again being good to us with a early start for an away game and no ACC network limitations. So get your gold on, get to your favorite big screen and get ready for some football. IT'S GAMEDAY!

May all the players, coaches and support staff stay safe and healthy.

Toe meets leather at noon.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Give ‘em Hell, Tech!

@ClydeBrick you're an institution my friend.
I’ve been sitting here in Houston drinking a glass of OF1910 waiting for this post.

You’re absolutely right. Every game we get this season is one more than I expected. My wife and I are expecting a baby boy in March so have been exceptionally focused on social distancing and trying to stay as healthy as possible. It’s been an interesting and trying time for both of us, as well as our little girl (approaching 2). Not having the normal pulse and flow of interactions with our neighbors and friends has been challenging (a word I paused before using because we’re also aware of and immensely grateful for the health, wealth and love we have had during a period that’s infinitely more difficult for an unknowable amount of people).

Sports, the extended GT community we share and specifically your weekly gameday posts have offered a brief (yet fulfilling) moment of respite from all the noise and uncertainties we are all battling.

Let’s go get our Orange bowl refilled and snag another victory in 11.5 hours!