Gameday!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What channel is this on?

Your local RayCom Sports Network broadcast station. That is as long as your local station decides to show it and not a Fresno State / Utah Southern (tic) game.

It should be available after the game. Do people know if ACC Network has games for replay if they don't have them to start?

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I said this on another thread...

I think watchESPN/ESPN3 will only work for folks out of market re the Raycom Network footprint. Otherwise... you'll get a "blacked out" notice. I could be wrong, though.

Deleted member 2897

BTW, Jeff Sims is #6 in the country in passing yards for those who have played 2 games. What a difference a year makes in our offense.

slugboy

Staff member
Your local RayCom Sports Network broadcast station. That is as long as your local station decides to show it and not a Fresno State / Utah Southern (tic) game.

It should be available after the game. Do people know if ACC Network has games for replay if they don't have them to start?
If only they’d bring back that old NCST alum RayCom announcer that called players “werewolves”.

jacketz212

Jolly Good Fellow
And once again penalties killing momentum and drives!! Geoff Collins has no kind of accountability towards players committing these stupid penalties!!!