Gameday!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

Today will be a very strange; no tailgating, no Yellow Jacket Alley and no pregame festivities. But we do get football - and that is enough. It could be worse; you could be a fan of a B1G or P12 team.

Today get to see first hand the updates to Grant Field and see if we can do better than the F$U fans in following directions.

Best of all, we get to see the Brave and Bold on the Flats and for a few hours leave the world behind.

If you are heading in to the ATL, even though it is September it won't be to hot and you may not even need sunblock. Our TV masters have kept us off of the ACCN for another week and gave a mid afternoon start. It is all looking good and after last week and we are all on the hype train. It is great to be a Jacket.

So get your gold on (or is this a Whiteout??), get something to eat and get to the stadium - or your favorite big screen - because it is time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose. IT'S GAMEDAY!

May all the players, coaches, support staff and fans stay safe and healthy.

Toe meets leather at 3:30.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I really didn't know that much about UCF, except they had a good team in 2017 and ducked out of playing us. But the more I read and hear from their fan base, the more I want to win this game beat these A**hats. They might have the second most obnoxious fans in the country. They're like Miami fans with only made up accomplishments to brag about.