Gameday!!

LibertyTurns

Banned
I really didn't know that much about UCF, except they had a good team in 2017 and ducked out of playing us. But the more I read and hear from their fan base, the more I want to win this game beat these A**hats. They might have the second most obnoxious fans in the country. They're like Miami fans with only made up accomplishments to brag about.
They’ve been particularly obnoxious at work this week. Punk kid comes running up to me out of no where & I barely know him. He whips out a $20 and says UCF wins and I give you 3 scores. I told him 3 XP’s, you can go F yourself.

The only reason I know who he is was he was trying to get into one of my young lady’s panties and didn’t know when to stop. Had to engage HR to introduce him to the difference between tools in the workplace and TOOLs in general.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Give ‘em Hell, Tech!
Now that we got tradition out of the way.
Let me address this, my snow favorite post from @LibertyTurns
They’ve been particularly obnoxious at work this week. Punk kid comes running up to me out of no where & I barely know him. He whips out a $20 and says UCF wins and I give you 3 scores. I told him 3 XP’s, you can go F yourself.

The only reason I know who he is was he was trying to get into one of my young lady’s panties and didn’t know when to stop. Had to engage HR to introduce him to the difference between tools in the workplace and TOOLs in general.
This is a 10/10 post good sir! Lets

slugboy

Staff member
The entire Gameday crew and guest picker picked UCF. They said nice things about Collins and the program, and some picked a close game, but all said that UCF had too much firepower.

Deleted member 2897

The entire Gameday crew and guest picker picked UCF. They said nice things about Collins and the program, and some picked a close game, but all said that UCF had too much firepower.

TBH, although I complain about it a lot, the constant disrespect can serve as motivation. I don’t really mind people saying we should be competitive but lose to UCF. What I can’t stand is all those *** munches in the media predicting us to be 15th in the ACC and go 0-11. There’s a fair and defensible opinion, and then there’s just straight up rude trolling.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Is UCF getting more out of their recruits. I thought one of the earlier posters had them consistently below us in recruiting. Must be coaching or really good and experienced players at key positions. PJ got more than most with his TO and play calling. What are these guys doing so well.

slugboy

Staff member
Is UCF getting more out of their recruits. I thought one of the earlier posters had them consistently below us in recruiting. Must be coaching or really good and experienced players at key positions. PJ got more than most with his TO and play calling. What are these guys doing so well.
Some of the G5 schools can make more use of transfer athletes—especially JUCO athletes. UCF has several. I have no idea if that’s included in the rankings we saw.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I’m tailgating at the Varsity and a drunk UCF fan walked up to us bragging about his Mardi Gras type beads. He asked “ what’s wrong with you Tech guys, why don’t you have beads?” He got PO’ed when I told him we don’t have beads, we just have real national championships.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer

I mean, we went 3-9 last year and they've been good to great for the past several. I'm not surprised people outside of the program believe them to be the favorites.

Deleted member 2897

I’m tailgating at the Varsity and a drunk UCF fan walked up to us bragging about his Mardi Gras type beads. He asked “ what’s wrong with you Tech guys, why don’t you have beads?” He got PO’ed when I told him we don’t have beads, we just have real national championships.

I hope you at least warned him that winds may pick up to 5mph this afternoon. He may want to seek shelter.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
Did he show you his tits?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Sweet seats
Screenshot_20200919-153352.jpg