Gameday!

GT_EE78

Banned
He was born en caul, meaning he came out still in the amniotic sac (sorry if it’s TMI) but apparently it happens 1 in 80,000 births and is extremely rare. Old folklore and legends say it’s good luck, and bringing of good fortunes. So take that for what it’s worth

if we win...ALL HAIL THE KING 😂😂
Congrats on the new engineer,i'm sure he worked his way out with a pencil.
best wishes to him,yours and them yellowjackets!

LibertyTurns

Banned
He was born en caul, meaning he came out still in the amniotic sac (sorry if it’s TMI) but apparently it happens 1 in 80,000 births and is extremely rare. Old folklore and legends say it’s good luck, and bringing of good fortunes. So take that for what it’s worth

That’s crazy, congrats! I was thinking we win this game because the Criminoles are too undisciplined & they’ve been revolting against their coach already. Now I know we’re going to win!

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Talking heads on College Gameday are riding FSU jock hardddd. Not surprised.
It’ll just make smacking the Seminoles in the mouth that much better.
I was pissed watching that segment cause even though it was supposed to be about our game the only time they mentioned us was in a passing statement about transitioning from the option!

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Well, we heard it here first. GT is destined to win the National Championship in your son's lifetime!!! (Hopefully within the next 5 years of your kids life...lol)

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Well, we heard it here first. GT is destined to win the National Championship in your son's lifetime!!! (Hopefully within the next 5 years of your kids life...lol)
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves lol
Let’s say in the next 5 years

LibertyTurns

Banned
I was pissed watching that segment cause even though it was supposed to be about our game the only time they mentioned us was in a passing statement about transitioning from the option!
I live far enough away and in an area of Florida where there’s a cross section of fans- U, FSU, UF, UCF, USF plus we got the others Bammer, Barn, now Clemp & of course ND along with Oh St U & Mich. Every once in a while GT would come up. Hate to say it but the positive coverage we get in Atlanta does not extend very far. Never has, but the uniqueness of our previous offense would occasionally get us a mention. Without that you need to win to get talked about. Let’s start today.

BilldGopher

Jolly Good Fellow
Glad to see you’re still here!
Well....might as well keep up with a team that's actually playing!

Really though, you guys are under a rebuild just like us. You caught us in the bowl game right as we started to first turn the corner. I think similar good will come to Tech.

As an aside, if anyone's a Tampa Bay fan our former player Antoine Winfield Jr. has earned a starting spot at safety as a rookie. He left the Gophers with 2 years of eligibility left and obviously made the right decision.

Go Tech! Billd.

Does Tech have any kind of pre-game show on the radio? I checked the new GT app on my phone and it says "There are no scheduled live audio broadcasts available today". What good is that app if they don't have live audio broadcasts? I can get the IMG Tunein network on my computer, but nothing is being broadcast right now. I assume and hope that they will have whatever kind of pre-game show we have, but I don't know when that starts. Does anyone here know?

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Does Tech have any kind of pre-game show on the radio? I checked the new GT app on my phone and it says "There are no scheduled live audio broadcasts available today". What good is that app if they don't have live audio broadcasts? I can get the IMG Tunein network on my computer, but nothing is being broadcast right now. I assume and hope that they will have whatever kind of pre-game show we have, but I don't know when that starts. Does anyone here know?
I'm listening to pregame on IMG right now. Can't speak to the app.