Gameday!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Lets go!!!!!
Resized_20200911_221518.jpeg

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday!

Against all odds, in the face of a lot of adversity, in the middle of the weirdest year ever - the Brave and Bold have traveled to Tallahassee to take on FSU.

Some said that we would not get to this point in 2020. Others have elected to (so far) pass the season by. Everything is off balance and seems surreal; social distancing, masks, no Fan Day, individual players "opting out", schedule changes, outbreaks within teams and limiting fans at games. This season is gonna be weird in almost every way.

However Gameday is finally here. We get to see the 2020 edition of the Yellow Jackets in action - and our TV masters have taken mercy on us with a non-ACC Network game on national TV. The weather in your favorite viewing spot will be perfect, the beer will be ice cold and the view of your big screen will be unobstructed.

Football is back friends. I am as excited for these young men as I am for myself. May this game, and all the games, help bring us all together. May all the players put forth their best efforts and avoid injury and illness.

So get the chores done, the food cooked, put on your White and Gold and get ready for some football - IT'S GAMEDAY!

Toe meets leather at 3:30.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
My son has been delivered safely. The wife is doing amazing and already back to normal.

I get to spend my sons birthday watching Tech pull out with win today! Life is good. Go Jackets! ITSGAMEDAYYYY
Congratulations! You now are holding the thing that will give you some of the greatest pleasures and frustrations of your life! But the pleasures will out-weigh the frustrations for sure :)

So, are you going to name him after the player who gets the first touchdown or the first interception?