Gameday!!!!!!!!!!!

RabidJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Got up early morn. Had my coffee in my GT w/g mug. Ran up my w/g GT flag on the pole below the stars and stripes. Put on my GT w/g hooded coat. Leashed up my w/g English Shepard for a walk in the snow here in the Colorado mtns. Got home and switched on the PC to the w/g Swarm blog only to find out we are wearing "BLUE" on nat. tv--Yeah I am slightly PISSED! (anyway--give 'em Hell YELLOW JACKETS!!!)

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I’m sitting in the office right now, pretending to work while I hang out here on GTSwarm. I’ll be heading across campus in an hour or so, to set up the tailgate.

Anyone who wants to stop by and say hello is welcome; I’ll be hosting @griz.in.nzone and his wife, for their visit to BDS.

We’re on the lawn on the west side of YJA, just a bit south of the Catholic Center, and near the big aluminum staircase connecting all three levels of Peters.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Based on stubhub ticket prices, I’m concerned about the attendance tonight.

First of all, we are 2-8. Secondly, our offense is very boring and vanilla, especially since we have had very little success. Thirdly, our fan base that can attend games is small to begin with. Fourthly, it is a work night - and more difficult for out of towners who must get a place to stay. Fifthly (is that a word?), we are playing a team that is as bad or only a little better than us - also, no real rivalry with NC State historically. Not sure what else anyone would expect.

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
First of all, we are 2-8. Secondly, our offense is very boring and vanilla, especially since we have had very little success. Thirdly, our fan base that can attend games is small to begin with. Fourthly, it is a work night - and more difficult for out of towners who must get a place to stay. Fifthly (is that a word?), we are playing a team that is as bad or only a little better than us - also, no real rivalry with NC State historically. Not sure what else anyone would expect.

Don’t disagree with any of that. Just simply stated it doesn’t appear to be a big crowd tonight. It’s a nationally televised game, and I’m sure recruits will be there; none of that plays out well for us. You are spot on with all of your assessment; I just hate that it’s true

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Made it from South Carolina!

Attachments

• 54D63F51-D72F-4D6A-994B-F3CD6EF92E7C.jpeg
    54D63F51-D72F-4D6A-994B-F3CD6EF92E7C.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 33