Gameday!!!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

It has been a tough season. I do not know if my liver will make it. However, this evening the weather will be nearly perfect – a cool, crisp evening under the lights at Grant Field. Fall in Atlanta at its best.

Join me; get up and get your gold on, let everyone know that you remain a Jacket. Leave work early and head to campus (or get to your favorite viewing location) and get your mind rite. I will be in W21 as close to 5PM as the traffic gods will allow and in my seats in 111 to see the Brave and Bold take the field.

Last Saturday is a distant memory. Saturday-week will take care of itself. Today it's gameday.

Let us all join together to support the student athletes as they play and appreciate the sacrifices they have made so they could be on the field for The Institute tonight.

Toe meets leather at 8:00PM

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
It sucks to be a Wolfpack when a swarm of angry and pissed off yellow jackets start buzzing around.
Taking 2 days off work for this one. Let's goooooooooooo Jackets!!!
GIFs20193268227.gif

Jmonty71

Banned
Go Jackets!! Just not feeling it.. I hope we do much better, than what I fear. National televised game. I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves. :(

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Saddling up the car for a trip to the ATL. Going to either the CFHoF or tour the Benz. Early dinner at Vortex Midtown. Watch the Jackets sting the pack and head up to the mountains for a nice early early AM victory cigar. A day of maintenance on our cabin then heading back to good ol south GA.

Jmonty71

Banned
Saddling up the car for a trip to the ATL. Going to either the CFHoF or tour the Benz. Early dinner at Vortex Midtown. Watch the Jackets sting the pack and head up to the mountains for a nice early early AM victory cigar. A day of maintenance on our cabin then heading back to good ol south GA.
That sounds like a FANTASTIC start to a weekend!!! I'm jealous. LOL

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Well, my flight out of Biloxi has been delayed for 2 hours. That puts me in the air during the game. I wonder if that is a portent of things to come?:oops:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Coming in from north we stopped to look for some kids gt tee shirts at Academy at Kennesaw.
The had nothing for kids and a small rack of misc left overs for men. The stop was salvaged w purchase of 6 very cool camo gt ball caps - vent to for dove hunting.

Only 25 miles from campus the display rack says the ""sidewalk "" and alumni fans are for uga are 100 to 1 for gt techs.
Got to be ambassadors instead of snarky gt jokes.

Got on my gt gold tee shirt and headed to tail gate at walkup. Go JACKET'S..