Gameday!!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Play to our talent and we should win. I am one of the few who hopes we keep seing multiple QBs. Try the best couple early and then stick with the one which works today. No, I wasn't a fan of not riding TO more versus El Cid. At least today we'll see a lot more possessions.

At least we all agree on this: Sting 'em Tech!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Play to our talent and we should win. I am one of the few who hopes we keep seing multiple QBs. Try the best couple early and then stick with the one which works today. No, I wasn't a fan of not riding TO more versus El Cid. At least today we'll see a lot more possessions.

At least we all agree on this: Sting 'em Tech!

If multiple QBs led to an 0-12 record you would still want more of it! :p

Gonna be a good game and it’s a good day to get that Citadel game monkey off our backs and out of our minds.

Go Jackets!

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck

Gonna be a good game and it’s a good day to get that Citadel game monkey off our backs and out of our minds.

Go Jackets!

Lucas Johnson is out for today’s game. Shoulder injury in Citadel game. Not sure if Graham is clear to play or not. Anyone know?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Go Jackets!

If we went 0-12, I'd be commenting more on the other 10 players and FG kicker. Like having a center who can consistently snap the ball to the correct height. Or WR who can get separation. Or an OL that can win the LOS. Maybe more on the D. Plus the coaches in a couple years. It's a team game.

Till then I'll enjoy the situation best I can. Even if it means one QB ...... hope Yates plays too. :beercheers:

I irrationally think we're going to do well today too. Expect run heavy O and the D to get a few picks. We match up well.

If we went 0-12, I'd be commenting more on the other 10 players and FG kicker. Like having a center who can consistently snap the ball to the correct height. Or WR who can get separation. Or an OL that can win the LOS. Maybe more on the D. Plus the coaches in a couple years. It's a team game.

Till then I'll enjoy the situation best I can. Even if it means one QB ...... hope Yates plays too. :beercheers:

I irrationally think we're going to do well today too. Expect run heavy O and the D to get a few picks. We match up well.
With Lucas out, I am suddenly cautiously optimistic myself.