Gameday!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

The season is still young and there is a lot of football yet to be played. What has transpired so far has been difficult for us fans, however the fine young men that have chosen to represent the Institute are still working hard every day in this unusually hot early Fall.

Today the Jackets have traveled to Philadelphia to play the Temple Owls for the first time ever. Little did we know when the game was scheduled the extra meaning that this game would hold for both teams and the coaches.

So get up, get your gold on. Get your chores done and hurry back from you early Saturday activities. Get to your big screen because its Gameday!. Join me in cheering on the Brave and Bold. It's time to turn the Yellow Jackets loose!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!!

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
To Hell With Temple! And everyone else on our schedule!

I’m on site in Philly ready to eat a cheesesteak, drink some beer AT A TECH GAME, and see us turn this thing around and get out with a W! Never good to see someone get injured, and being down to possibly one QB is worrisome...BUT, it could be a blessing in disguise if we are forced to stick with one guy for the entire game.

The team’s back is against the wall...let’s see how they respond. Go Jackets!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Good luck.... Because we'll need it. I'll find something better to do, than watch another painful game.

I am just curious...what is the minimum probability or betting line for a GT victory that would cause you to bother watching a game? 40%? 60%? 99.9999%? It seems unusual to me to spend time typing on a GT FB forum but yet not invest anytime on the actual game itself.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT GAMEDAY.jpg