Gameday!!!!!!

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Feeling atypically "OK" -- not overconfident, but OK -- before this game. Sure, Louisville will pick up some passing yardage and 21-24 points, but -- if Tech's offense is finally starting to settle down and churn, it's not like Louisville has a deeply experienced defense. They give up plenty of rushing yardage, and other than their squeezed-in prep sessions last spring and August for Tech, no one on their defense has faced a Tech-ish offense in college. Never in a game until tonight. Here's hoping for a minimum 14 point Tech lead entering the fourth quarter, and an old-fashioned death drive of seven or so minutes, ending with another touchdown to put matters out of reach.

But bet on it? No way. We're talking about Tech. ;)

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I just want to be well ahead in the last quarter so I don't have to worry about a late drive by them to pull it out like so many times before. Our D has not been able to hold leads. Let's get so far ahead we don't have to worry about it.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I've decided I don't like Friday games. For the last 3 hours butterflies in my stomach have become yellow jackets! Makes for a difficult work day.
jacket1.jpg