Gameday!!!!!!

Deleted member 2897

Yep. Beat 2 walk ons and then had the guts to get up and trash talk. Walks over to the sideline and puts on boxing gloves in a 35 point loss.

I saw that. And the players were smiling real big and giving him high fives. Don't get it. Oh well.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
My wife and I are expecting our first child ( a little girl who will absolutely be dressed in white and gold) so have been avoiding drinking during games to make sure I can / am ready for deliver day at a moment’s notice - our due date is 10/11 so it’s literally any time now.

To celebrate my reduction in quantity, I figured last week I would buy a bottle of something stupid good that I’d enjoy a single glass in a night of won or lose. I haven’t been disappointed. Clearly Bunnahabhain is lucky for us. If people wanna start a go fund me to keep my bar stocked with it I’m totally ok with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Yep. Beat 2 walk ons and then had the guts to get up and trash talk. Walks over to the sideline and puts on boxing gloves in a 35 point loss.

I saw that. And the players were smiling real big and giving him high fives. Don't get it. Oh well.

That's a gameday tradition for them that goes back a ways. Muhammad Ali connection to Louisville being celebrated. Kind of like how the tiggers storm the field and meet at the paw after every win.