Gameday!!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
20180922_133441.jpg

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
While I, like everyone else on the board, hated the fumbles, hated the blown opportunities -- the team didn't quit when it was 42-7. Despite the foregone conclusion -- and yes, Clemson subbed plenty in the 4th quarter -- the final two TD drives by Tech, the interception and return by Rivera, the final possession which generated some yards but fizzled out, I appreciate that the guys didn't just give up and phone it in. (And hey, we found out that Oliver can throw a pass. )

The team showed some pride when they might've chosen not to. Regardless of what eventually happens (or doesn't) to CPJ, I hope for the players' sake that their refusal to lie down just might show a sufficient spark to not only take care of Bowling Green next week, but pick up four more victories and slip into a bowl. As we learned from today's ACC scores, just about any conference team -- other than Clemson -- can knock off or lose to another.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
While I, like everyone else on the board, hated the fumbles, hated the blown opportunities -- the team didn't quit when it was 42-7. Despite the foregone conclusion -- and yes, Clemson subbed plenty in the 4th quarter -- the final two TD drives by Tech, the interception and return by Rivera, the final possession which generated some yards but fizzled out, I appreciate that the guys didn't just give up and phone it in. (And hey, we found out that Oliver can throw a pass. )

The team showed some pride when they might've chosen not to. Regardless of what eventually happens (or doesn't) to CPJ, I hope for the players' sake that their refusal to lie down just might show a sufficient spark to not only take care of Bowling Green next week, but pick up four more victories and slip into a bowl. As we learned from today's ACC scores, just about any conference team -- other than Clemson -- can knock off or lose to another.
I was happy with the effort too. I also loved the attitude that the Oline showed at the end. Parker Braun has been one of my favorite players, but when he got up and threw his mouthpiece down, he became my favorite player. I loved that!! Show some emotion and don't just let them push you around.

GT_EE78

Banned

If you meant that there isn't any team in the conference that we can't lose to ,,,, yup,,, just hope its not them all

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I was happy with the effort too. I also loved the attitude that the Oline showed at the end. Parker Braun has been one of my favorite players, but when he got up and threw his mouthpiece down, he became my favorite player. I loved that!! Show some emotion and don't just let them push you around.
The next play he blocked a lb assu from the dive. Usually it's a courtesy block for 2 seconds. This time he gave the guy the full 5 second grocery cart block.

Earlier when he wa as leaving the field, Parker and coach had a short animated 2 way conversation. One other coach tried to say something and he kept walking .

okiemon

Helluva Engineer

I agree that we should be proud that the team didn’t give up and made some good plays late in the game. But that does not negate the fact that we are not a very good team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk